8000 Grit White Jade High-End Knife Sharpening Whetstone
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Pay over 3 EQUAL zero-interest
instalments of R150 with PayJustNow.
Find out how...
PayJustNow is a simple, easy-to-use payment system.
Here’s how it works:
PayJustNow allows you to pay for your purchase over 3 equal, zero interest instalments. You’ll pay one instalment at the time of purchase, the next at the beginning of the following month and the last one a month thereafter.
Browse your favourite online stores and proceed to check-out.
Choose PayJustNow as your payment method.
Create your account as easily as if your eyes were shut (though we’d recommend you keep them open).
Complete your purchase and whoop for joy!
Here’s what you’ll need:
A valid RSA ID document
To be over 18 years old
An email address
A SA Bank issued debit or credit card
16 in stock
Multi-use: Ideal for all types of knives, including kitchen knives, kitchen shears, pocket knives, chef’s knives, straight razors, precision tools, garden tools and art tools. Easy to use.
Immerse the stone for 5 – 10 minutes in water before each use. Water becomes the lubricant, ensuring that particles are carried away from the blade. Use the entire surface of the stone – this will ensure even wear of the stone over time.
Pull the edge of the blade across the stone from the heel of the blade to its very tip. Use gentle pressure. Repeat the same procedure on the other side of the blade.
Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then place it in a well-ventilated place to dry.
Suitable for use with water or oil, but once you start using oil, you can no longer use water.
About this item:
- The sharpening stone is made from natural white jade, which is uniform and compact, with fine particle size, high hardness, highly durable and long-lasting
- The product has a well-affixed plastic base
- It is the best polishing abrasive for various metals and other materials. It is mainly used in the instrument industry, precision parts, micro tools, gemstones, measuring tools, cutting tools, instrumentation, and hard alloys
- Precise grit number, with fine grinding and polishing functions, make it a good helper for any family kitchen
- Compact in size, lightweight and easy to carry makes it suitable for camping and home use
- 150 x 20 x 5mm
- White Jade