Multi-use: Ideal for all types of knives, including kitchen knives, kitchen shears, pocket knives, chef’s knives, straight razors, precision tools, garden tools and art tools. Easy to use.
Immerse the stone for 5 – 10 minutes in water before each use. Water becomes the lubricant, ensuring that particles are carried away from the blade. Use the entire surface of the stone – this will ensure even wear of the stone over time.
Pull the edge of the blade across the stone from the heel of the blade to its very tip. Use gentle pressure. Repeat the same procedure on the other side of the blade.
Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then place it in a well-ventilated place to dry.
Suitable for use with water or oil, but once you start using oil, you can no longer use water.
About this item:
– The sharpening stone is made from natural green jade, which is uniform and compact, with fine particle size, high hardness, highly durable and long-lasting
– The product has a well-affixed plastic base
– It is the best polishing abrasive for various metals and other materials. It is mainly used in the instrument industry, precision parts, micro tools, gemstones, measuring tools, cutting tools, instrumentation, and hard alloys
– Precise grit number, with fine grinding and polishing functions, make it a good helper for any family kitchen
– Compact in size, lightweight and easy to carry makes it suitable for camping and home use