Great for sharpening all kinds of kitchen knives, planes, scissors, garden tools, woodworking tools, etc.
Diamond sharpening stones have advantages over natural stones beyond the variety of grit coarseness. They can grind away chipped material faster without losing strength and quickly change the bevel in a plane iron or chisel.
Perhaps the best advantage over using natural rock is that a stone coated with a diamond will not wear down as quickly and will maintain its shape for far longer than a natural whetstone, tending to last a good deal longer as a result, a lifetime in some cases.
- 80 grit to 500 grit – coarse grinding
- 600grit to 800 grit – fine grinding
- 1000 grit to 3000 grit – polishing
- Lightweight, minimalistic and practical
- Simple to use
- Can be carried anywhere
- Can be used wet or dry
- 80 Grit Diamond Whetstone
- 150mm x 20mm x 5mm
- Weight 40g